Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vega eye brush PB-14

A Recent Purchase
Sorry I'm going off the schedule but I recently purchased this amazing brush , and I thought I should let you guys know about it , do a little review on it so it'll be a great present for Christmas , although I haven't used it yet but I can still say it's a must have brush . 


Well Yeah it's my another Vega professional range brush , it's called eye brush PB-14 , I had seen this brush before on the websites but was not much attracted to it , but I recently gave it another thought and I was like , damn! this definitely can be a crease brush , so I ordered it from violetbag.com , and when it reached I was so amazed by it . 




The brush is PERFECT !! 




My take on the brush : It's a perfect crease brush , it is so tiny , super soft , perfectly round shape dense brush which would help pick up the right amount of product , and is stiff enough to apply on your crease , the best part is it's not at all scratchy which is a relief and is freaking CHEAP . 
It is not similar to the sigma pencil brush , that does a different job , but this is a crease brush more like a precision brush . 




Original Price - Rs. 325 
VB Price - Rs. 276 
I always like to buy Vega brushes from Violetbag , because they have all the brushes in stock , from normal range to sets ,  to professional range brushes , so I always find what I'm looking for , if you wanna buy the brush you can buy it here . 


What you can use it for ? 
You can obviously use it for creasing your eye shadow , it's perfect for creasing , contouring your nose , and yes you can even smudge your eyeliner with this super cute brush , it helps in softening any  harsh edges , this tiny tiny brush can also be used to apply highlights to your tear-duct area (the inner corner of your eyes) , you can do even more with this brush , so give it a go . 




As on the website : The soft , smooth hair of this brush are gathered into a round shape which precision shading on lid , in eye crease or along lash line . The brush is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye . 


Would I recommend ? 
Yes I surely would , because it does a perfect job for what it's worth , you will not regret it . 


PS- I'm not affiliated with violetbag.com or anything , it's just I would always suggest the best for you . 








                                                                   x.o.x.o. Beauty Gossips :D

No comments:

Post a Comment