Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flipkart finally got make up Yayyyyyyy.....

OMG OMG !! Did you see???
I can't believe flipkart has the health and beauty section OMGGGGGGG!!!!!
I don't know how long have I waited for that , yayyyyyyyyy.....
A #Shoutout to flipkart <3 <3 <3 ,,, I don't know why I'm so psyched about it but I am :D , actually have been waiting for them to launch beauty section , but had lost hopes as I thought they would never , and just now I went through their website , was looking for a curling iron , and boom there it was health and beauty section, Oh I love them even more now , I don't have words....... :)
OMG they have from awesome NYX, to affordable maybelline to some random clear fake nails, and alot more to come . Oooooohhhh I so wanna but alot, uhhh, well I need a job now ;) :D .
Checkout for yourself http://www.flipkart.com/health-and-beauty , and I'm not been paid to say all this , just too excited to share it with you all :) .
Okay have a good day .








                                                                      x.o.x.o. BeautyGossips :D 

5 comments:

  1. All the NYX stuff is "coming soon" so far.. *waits* But yeah, I guess this is great news. :) Now shop for literally everything you need! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipkart is one of my favorite online stores in India! It is really very user friendly too!

    Soumya Jadhav-Korade
    http://sparklingrainboww.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered my phone from flipkart,really nice offers,but got my order after 14 days :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. send cakes to chennai, cakes to chennai, cakes to chennai delivery, cakes home delivery to Chennai with www.chennaicakesdelivery.com. Online Shopping of cake for chennai delivery is secured and assured with us. You can order online cakes to chennai and all around India. send birth day cake, wedding cake, anniversary cake with us. same day cake delivery to Chennai. our cakes are Delicious and freshly baked , made by the finest chefs in the country. Delight your loved ones with this simple and delicious combination.

    ReplyDelete