Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jafra Pamper Party :)

Okay! So I went to an event last weekend, a full-on pampering session , and I'm probably the last one to blog about it . 
It was my first time out with the other bloggers , I got to meet Srish , Komal , Japna , Bhawna , Shaily , Megha and Akshita , well actually Akshita co-hosted the event for jafra , so she invited me . And after turning down the healthkart-Divo event , I had to go for this 1 . Well I managed to reach there on time , and I must say it was pretty nice , I liked the ambience of the whole office / confrence room , everyone there was very sweet and friendly . 


Sorry that's all the pics I could take , I wish I had taken a few more 
Jafra is a US based brand and they've already launched their brand in India last year at the Kingdom of Dreams in partnership with Ruchi . So they organised a pamper party for us bloggers , c'mon who doesn't wants to be pampered ? Right ?Right ? 
Ok so , of'course I get to meet everyone , and I was a lil nervous and new there , as it was my first event , and I was asking Akshita can we take pics now ? , and some more random stuff :P . 
Then people from Jafra team started with the introduction and the history of jafra , which is indeed named after Jan and Frank , and told us how they came up with the whole transforming life concept with the main ingredient being Herbals :) , also I'm so tempted for their Royal jelly products , which we didn't get to try but they said it was the best selling product of their collection , actually it was the start of everything . 






Now on to Pampering Ourselves , we were given cleansers and toners to freshen up and clean our faces , than moved on with the makeup , it's always fun to apply make-up , and the fun doubles up when you do it with your girlfriends . Well , Komal was picked up by almost all of us to volunteer (including me :P) , so she got the makeover done by their cosmetician , which I personally liked alot , she was really sweet <3 , and in her words "makeup is like painting , so for even painting we need a clean canvas" :) . 
They gave us the magic towels (facial wipes) , they were in cute mini cylindrical shape , it looked like mint or something but not at all wet towels , and when you  put them in a bowl filled with water they take the shape of a wet tissue , it was crazy to watch :P . here's a pic of it . 


The Table overflowing with makeup brushes , lippies,and alot of stuff 
Free Samples for us (Review coming up soon)
I got two of these :P 
We all went home with a hell lot of goodies and of'course the-most-talked-about perfume Gardenia , which is really incredible , and I almost tried everything but one thing is for sure I LOVED the makeup BRUSHES , actually not just me but everyone , super soft <3 . 
Signing off with Nidhi and Bhawna (n yeah it's me in white :P) 
Well to bulk it all up , I had a great time , meeting people , having fun , trying out makeup , super fun actually ! :) 
Look what just happened , this is my second post of the day , where I was about to do five in a day :| , screw you BSNL!! :| . PS - Still trying (editing,writing,posting) :D . 




                                                                     x.o.x.o. Beauty Gossips :D 

9 comments:

  1. Aww seems you had a gala time.Just like Puja said "LUCKY YOU"

    Will be waiting eagerly for "whats in the bag" post if you doing any ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did indeed :) , and by 'what's in the bag' you mean the jafra goodie bags? :D , well the photo above shows all the products I got , and yep I'm gonna do a detailed post on it :)

      Delete
  2. wait wait wait..is this the event I said No to?

    ohhh man...i want those pamper goodies ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ,, aww you really missed alot good :/ , well nvm there must be something coming up soon , I hope :D .

      Delete
  3. Hey btw are you all from Delhi,Ncr area ? Coz then at the next event we can probably all catch up :) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers to Chennai delivery are free, safe and secured with www.chennaiflowers.com. We being Local Flower Shop are cheaper than other florists in Chennai. We deliver fresh Flowers, Cakes, Sweets and other gifts on door, you can order online to send flowers to Chennai .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting analysis about pamper party . i really like it.pamper party essex

    ReplyDelete